Say goodbye to cluttered photography gear, and say hello to the agua Action Pack – a smart compact pack for your extreme cameras and all your accessories – able to withstand any type of harsh weather and built for every mission you have in mind. Even in the thick of the action, and in any weather imaginable, your photography gear and accessories will always be organized and ready for your next shoot.
The agua Action Pack is designed to comfortably and efficiently carry up to 6 extreme cameras, including housing, as well as accessories including cables, straps, mounts and even comes with a dedicated mount for your Action Pole, all rainproof and conforming to IPX3 standards.
When wrapped up, the agua Action Pack is incredibly compact and easy to carry. When opened, it’s unique design reveals a padded storage space which can hold up to 6 GoPro cameras (or their equivalent), and a roomy open space, letting any extreme photographers organize their accessories based on their personal style and the mission they are going on.
- Excellent protection from harsh weather, conforming to IPX3 standards.
Everyone knows that when the weather kicks into high gear, it’s time to go out and start shooting. The agua Action Pack provides proven protection against rain, snow, dust, sand and more, to keep your equipment dry and organized when being stored.
- All the storage possibilities you want – in a compact and efficient package
Open the bag using the two quick release buckles and you’ll find within two primary storage spaces:
- The Main Pouch closes with a zipper and can hold up to 6 GoPro cameras including their housings, or small accessories such as cables or connection screws. The pouch is generously padded and includes five detachable dividers which you can use to organize the pouch in the way that works best for you.
- The Secondary Storage Area, or as we call it, the “Open Space”, easily opens, spread out before you and is designed to organize all your accessories so they are available for immediate use.
The Open Space provides six mesh pockets (three on each side) and a crisscross surface made up of elastic webbing straps allowing you to attach nearly any accessory you can think of… and then effortlessly find it. The top mesh pocket provides further storage space for gear such as your wallet, keys or mobile device.
- Your studio – in the field!
When it’s wet or muddy out is the last place where you want to spread your pack out on the ground. Open the upper mesh pocket and you’ll find a metal hanging hook designed for the vertical hanging of the bag, open on any tree branch or jutting rock – allowing you quick, safe access to your equipment as if you were back in your studio.
- Your equipment – always on you, in the way that works for you.
The agua Action Pack includes an adjustable carrying strap which includes a quick release buckle allowing the photographer to comfortably carry the bag in one of two ways: 1. Around your waist, 2. Diagonally across your body.
- Action Pole attachment? Check!
At the bottom part of the pack you’ll be happy to find two flexible straps for quick attachment for your Action Pole